Lost in the Movies: Lost in the Movies Status Update

Lost in the Movies Status Update


On Friday, I mentioned that I'd be returning to form by Monday, with a fresh post followed by a resumption of the Favorites series. Overly optimistic, as it turns out. Too many real-world demands on my attention to make this feasible - nonetheless, I will be posting at least once a week from now on (and no, this doesn't count as my weekly post) and I would like to pick up where I left off on the Favorites series sooner rather than later. I'd also like to figure out how to actually use Twitter beyond the once-every-couple-weeks link post, and try to expand the blog's reach via Pinterest and other viral tools. All of which will probably be more manageable when I'm not working 60 hours a week and entertaining visitors. But I've got ideas aplenty for this blog for 2013. So as they say, watch this space. And, well you're at it, watch my movie! (You didn't think I'd let that opportunity slip by, did you?)

Oh, and for the curious, you can follow me on Twitter - and thus encourage me to take better advantage of the damn thing, whatever it is - here.

No comments:

Search This Blog