Lost in the Movies: These pictures speak 747,000 words

These pictures speak 747,000 words


Whenever I hit a transitional moment on my blog, I like to consolidate everything before moving on. In that spirit, today I updated my picture gallery with screen-caps from the past couple months, including some from my own film, Class of 2002 (which you can see here).

For those who haven't scrolled through my picture gallery in a while, it's a good time to revisit. For those who haven't visited yet...what are you waiting for? If you love soaking in diverse images, albeit randomly (these are organized alphabetically by title rather than any visual system), you will truly dig this page.

Each picture leads directly, with one click, to the original post that featured it. Speaking of which, since the question had been posed, I've also updated Island of Lost Pictures, my December image post, so that now at the bottom it features links to every post those images were intended for.

I will return Monday with fresh material, perhaps a review of a current release making waves (no promises!) and from now on the blog will chug along at its usual pace. I'll resume The Favorites series next Wednesday too, and have to figure out something new for Fridays, because Neon Genesis Evangelion is being put on hold while I write new pieces and include a new, very interesting member in the discussions which follow each piece. I also have ideas for Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday posts but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

In the mean time, here are a few tasty morsels of the picture gallery to whet your appetite, but it's best seen against a black page, spread out as far as the margins allow, shooting off in a million directions. Not just movies, but paintings and a few photographs are featured, so it's a visual treat, and a very fun way to explore my blog to boot.




Cheers, and see you next week.

No comments:

Search This Blog